We would like to introduce ourselves as Daiwa Anaya Steel Pvt Ltd India which is a part of Daiwa Lance International with its manufacturing plant in Vietnam, which has a state-of-the-art lancing solution with Japanese technology accepted by major steel plants globally. Daiwa is the global leader in Calorized oxygen lance pipe and Thermal lance pipe(Burning Bar). Our products are used worldwide in over 70 countries with over 140 major steel plants and foundries. DAIWA is one of the strongest pipe manufacturing companies in Japan with more than 80 years of experience and have the state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Vietnam with high value added lancing solution.
This high value added product has a competitive advantage with high performance and cost effectiveness as it has a life of 8 to 10 times over MS lance pipes.
We have ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 Certifications.
Calorized Lancing Pipe: It lasts 8 to10 times longer than mild steel lances and is used not only for the melting and refining of steel by blowing oxygen gas, but is also used for the injection of carbon, lime, and other additives. The calorised layer and the refractory coating layer together generate the strong heat resistance and anti oxidation to achieve minimum consumption of lance pipe to cut down your cost.
1) Injection of carbon, lime powder and other additives for adjusting grades of carbon steel or special steel ( very effective for blowing oxygen).
2) Removing slag inside oxygen converter.
3) Other uses which require strong resistance against heat oxidation, sulfuration, vanadium attack, etc. (can withstand a heat temperature of upto 2050 degree C.)
Thermic Lance (Burning Bar) is a metal tube contains steel wire that promotes the combustion. It is used for cutting and boring large iron castings, stainless steels, brass, non-ferrous metal, concrete, ceramic, natural stone, etc. at the temperature of more than 3000 degree C. without noise and vibration. The tubing filled with steel wires generates powerful flame when burning, and helps materials cut and drilled quickly, and as a result, you can increase productivity and efficiency.
1) Used for tap hole and ladle cleaning, scrap and slag cutting.
2) Opening iron notch of furnace.
3) Removing metal and slag stuck to mixer car, cleaning ladle sliding nozzle and tundish nozzle in continuous casting equipment.
4) Cutting blast furnace tuyere and cooling box, removing pig iron and steel containing slag.
5) Removing cracked portion from ingot case and slag plan, cutting and drilling firebrick
Example: If your monthly consumption is minimum 2 mt of MS pipe that leads to 24 mt annually. Our Calorized pipe gives a performance of minimum of 8 times compared to MS pipe ( the performance is even 10 times at many cases) so if you use our pipe your annual requirement will come down to only 3 mt approximately.
Please find enclosed our brochure.
Please stay assured for the quality and performance of our product as it is a well established brand in UK and USA with the experience of more than 80 years.
For any query, please feel free to contact us or visit our website www.daiwaanayasteel.com.
Contact: SURAJ 9932742480 / RAJULU 8653732494
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on Perclik.com I do not wish to be contacted by telemarketers or representatives of any other website.